Labels

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Desk Organizers

I love to organize.  I love baskets and bins.  But my hubby thinks I tend to go over board. I think it is because he doesn't like me spending the money.
So I came up with a way to organize my craft room and desk at school with out spending any money. Empty cans.  They come in all sizes and are recycled any way.  I just cleaned them up and wrapped them in cute coordinating scrapbook paper.  I was really happy how it turned out. And I got to use my old cans and pieces of scrap scrapbook paper.

My office organizers!

Materials:
Cans, scrapbook paper, tape

Step 1:
Clean can.  Use pliers to push down jagged edges.
 
Step 2:
Cut paper to fit can.

Step 3:
Tape 1 end of paper to can.  Some cans still have a some glue on them and don't need that.  Wrap the paper around and tape again covering the entire seam.

Done.

Update:  Here are some pictures of other uses for the cans.


Baby spoons.
I added another one for forks and knifes.

Bible Study meets at my house
and we use plastic to cut down on the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment